· Support the ABE, ESL, and GED in cooperation with Western Wyoming Community College.
· Support the continued expansion of telecommunications within area schools.
· Explore the feasibility of a Tech-Prep program with college and high school staff and representatives from business and industry.
· Develop and expand enrichment programs for children and adults with emphases on mathematics, science, computers, and the fine arts.
· Provide remedial classes in English, mathematics, and history.
· Explore in cooperation with Western Wyoming Community College the development of a summer residency program for talented 10th and 11th grade Wyoming students in science and mathematics.
· Explore the development of a four-year degree program in cooperation with Western Wyoming Community College and area universities.
· After school education and enrichment opportunities.